top of page
  • myHSA

Reporting Dental Benefits

Important info for companies offering dental coverage through myHSA

Attention to all employers providing dental benefits: When reporting the Dental Benefit, ensure you indicate the coverage through myHSA following the guidelines outlined in this official source

When reporting on whether your business offers dental coverage:

  • if it’s exclusively for the employee, use “Code 2"

  • if the dental benefit extends to both the member and their dependents, use “Code 3”;

Our plans primarily center around either all dependents or no dependents, so that makes things easy!

Questions or seeking further clarification? Feel free to reach out to us at

131 views0 comments


bottom of page